SAN DIEGO, CA – With the ability to record continuously at over 500 frames per second in HD resolution for more than 15 minutes, Fastec Imaging has brought the same ease-of-use of today’s digital cameras to the world of high speed imaging. “Finally, a high speed camera that can be used as simply as any other camera we use in our everyday lives.” proclaims Matt Kearney, VP of Sales for Fastec Imaging. “Our goal at Fastec has always been to demystify and simplify the traditionally complicated workflow of a high speed camera. With the TS4, we have done exactly that. If you can operate a DSLR camera or a Camcorder, you can operate the TS4.”
Combining a sleek hand-held form factor and an intuitive touch-screen menu with an ultra-fast sensor, a built in high-performance SSD, and a four-hour battery, the TS4 is a completely portable, self -contained high-speed camera system. With the TS4, there is no need for an external PC for camera set up, control, or image viewing. Also eliminated is the requirement for any bulky external image storage system such as an external raid array. The TS4 provides everything you could possibly need for an entire day of high-speed shooting in one simple, hand-held package.
For some laboratory and industrial uses, Fastec’s thrifty IL4 offers the same powerful feature set in a slimmer package without the battery and touch-screen display. In “FasCorder mode”, the TS4 and IL4 can be configured to make multiple high-speed recordings with lengths from less than a second, up to a few hours. The footage is all played back on one timeline, making it easy to find, compare and save the wanted portions.
For recording short, rapidly recurring events, switch to FasFire mode. FasFire lets you capture shorter bursts of high-speed footage at higher frame rates without having to stop the recording process to save images. Essentially, FasFire moves the image downloading function to the background while you continue to shoot live high-speed events. FasFire is both a time saver and an image storage saver.
- 720p HD video recording at 500fps for up to 15 minutes in FasCorder mode
- 720p HD video recording at 725fps for up to 13 seconds in Standard mode, or record shorter bursts in FasFire mode until local storage media is full
- Frame rates greater than 60,000fps at reduced resolutions in FasFire mode, 6,000fps in FasCorder mode
- VGA video recording at 1950fps for 14 seconds in Standard mode, 1500fps for 15 minutes in FasCorder mode
- Gigabit Ethernet Control – with FasMotion software on a PC, MAC, or Linux computer
- Remote Camera Control –with any laptop, smart phone or tablet running a web browser on a wired or WiFi network
- Full HD 1080p60 or 720p60 HDMI video output
- C-mount, Nikon F-mount, and PL lens mounts available
Fastec Imaging is a global manufacturer of digital high-speed imaging systems. The company specializes in uniquely portable and affordable high-speed camera systems, including handheld, point-and-shoot systems, compact PC-controlled cameras, and long duration record systems. Fastec cameras are used in myriad applications, including engineering, industrial manufacturing, packaging, medical and academic research, biomechanics, military range testing, sports performance, and broadcast entertainment.