HIGH-SPEED IMAGING FOR SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
Use Fastec high-speed cameras to develop and test new microfluidic devices and processes, test and measure material and structural properties, and correlate and confirm simulations with real world performance.
- Fluid Mechanics / Microfluidics
- Digital Image Correlation (DIC)
- Material Science / Structural Mechanics
- Robotics / Biomimicry
Life In Motion
Use Fastec high-speed cameras to record fast moving events and replay them for slow motion analysis:
- Human performance and athletics
- Animal locomotion and behavior
- Neurological response
Fastec Is Proud To Be The Choice Of These Leaders In Industry And Academia
Which Camera Is Right For You?
Slow Motion Concepts
Learn about high-speed camera features and photography / video terminology.
Features Our Customers Love
- Handheld and autonomous systems available
- Setup and control via multiple interfaces
- Exceptional resolution and frame rate options
- Advanced synchronization and control of multi-camera systems
- Unique imaging capabilities for greater system magnification & depth of field
- Long record times - onboard mass storage up to 2TB
- Flexible workflows for unique applications
As Seen In
"Clay Bolt and Day’s Edge Productions pulled out all the stops, using drones, slow motion cameras and swelling music to show the beauty of the little bee and the challenges it faces. Released last April, the film has already been covered widely by the media and won environmental accolades... "
-Smithsonian Magazine, about A GHOST IN THE MAKING documentary, filmed with Fastec Imaging's TS5 High-Speed Camera
INTRODUCING: FASTEC’s Camera Calculator app
- Select the best frame rates, resolutions, record times for your specific application
- Set up field of view and depth of field by lens
- App compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices