Our Partner in the
Mining & Blasting Industry!
Fastec Imaging is proud to have collaborated with MREL to create the Blaster's Ranger II camera line for mining and blasting applications. For more information please visit the MREL website.
Blasts and their effects occur too quickly to be captured with standard speed video cameras. To see what you've been missing - you must record your blasts with high speed video!
Blast optimization studies done
with MREL high-speed cameras:
- Stemming retention studies--effects of changing stemming type and height and the performance of stemming plugs
- Top movement studies including cratering and doming, cutoffs, and fly-rock
- Face movement studies including front row burden, blowouts, hard toe problems, material trajectory, velocity, and casting range
- Timing studies, including detonator delay time quality, actual blast hole
sequence, and blast delay times achieved, effects of timing changes, cutoffs, and misfires
- Environmental studies including fly-rock, air-blast noise from blowouts, vibration from choked blast, back-break, and noxious fumes
Features Our Customers Love
- Handheld and autonomous systems available
- Setup and control via multiple interfaces
- Exceptional resolution and frame rate options
- Advanced synchronization and control of multi-camera systems
- Unique imaging capabilities for greater system magnification & depth of field
- Long record times - onboard mass storage up to 2TB
- Flexible workflows for unique applications