Our Partner in the
Condition Monitoring Industry!
RDI’s revolutionary IRIS M™ product is changing the way companies monitor the condition of billions of dollars’ worth of plant machinery and manufacturing equipment. For more information please visit the RDI website.
The Iris MX™ from RDI Technologies expands upon its revolutionary Iris M™ product to open up the world of Motion Amplification™ to high-speed applications. Like the Iris M, the Iris MX utilizes the millions of pixels in today’s modern cameras to measure deflection, displacement, movement, and vibration not visible to the human eye. The Iris M covers a wide range of faults in machine condition monitoring but with the addition of the Iris MX, we have you covered no matter what the speed of your machine.
- Iris MX™ enables a dramatic visualization of the movement. Motion Amplification™ is a proprietary video processing technique that detects subtle displacement and then converts that movement to a level visible with the naked eye.
- Iris MX™ enhances the understanding of the components and interrelationships creating the movement and provides a communication tool for technical and non-technical resources.
- Iris MX™ measures and quantifies mechanical or structural assets that a camera can see with the same accuracy as a contacting displacement sensor.
- Iris MX™ allows you to filter your data and visualize movement at specific frequencies to find the real source of a problem and position your team to fix it.
Features Our Customers Love
- Handheld and autonomous systems available
- Setup and control via multiple interfaces
- Exceptional resolution and frame rate options
- Advanced synchronization and control of multi-camera systems
- Unique imaging capabilities for greater system magnification & depth of field
- Long record times - onboard mass storage up to 2TB
- Flexible workflows for unique applications