The Center carries on the legacy of Doc Edgerton’s research and teaching by providing the Institute with a continuing expertise in high-speed and scientific imaging.
Edgerton Center, Mass. Institute of Technology, Cambridge Mass.
The American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists met first in 1916 at the American Museum of Natural History (NY) and, with the exception of 1943–1945, has met annually.
2020 Meeting: Norfolk, VA
Over the past 20 years, the zebrafish has emerged as a powerful model system for the study of vertebrate development and disease. This intensive two-week course for advanced graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and independent investigators will focus on the development and genetics of zebrafish. .
Woods Hole, MA
µTAS 2020 continues a Conference series that is the premier forum for reporting research results in microfluidics, microfabrication, nanotechnology, integration, materials and surfaces, analysis and synthesis, and detection technologies for the life sciences and chemistry.
Features Our Customers Love
- Handheld and autonomous systems available
- Setup and control via multiple interfaces
- Exceptional resolution and frame rate options
- Advanced synchronization and control of multi-camera systems
- Unique imaging capabilities for greater system magnification & depth of field
- Long record times - onboard mass storage up to 2TB
- Flexible workflows for unique applications