High-Speed Digital Cameras
for Every Need
Founded in 2003, Fastec Imaging is a global supplier of digital high-speed imaging systems. Based in San Diego, CA, the company specializes in uniquely portable and affordable high-speed camera systems, including handheld point-and-shoot systems, compact PC-controlled cameras, and long-duration record systems. Fastec cameras are used in many applications for manufacturing, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, packaging, pulp & paper, energy, aviation, science, academic research and training, athletics, and artistic and commercial video production.
Fastec TS and IL cameras are designed by an in-house team of engineers and manufactured locally in Southern California. Fastec sells through a network of more than 40 independent distributors located in more than 30 countries.
Fastec is large enough to design, manufacture, and support quality high-speed camera systems, yet small and agile enough to respond to individual customer needs. OEM and and custom engineering services inquiries are encouraged.
Fastec Is Proud To Be The Choice Of These Leaders In Industry And Academia
Features Our Customers Love
- Handheld and autonomous systems available
- Setup and control via multiple interfaces
- Exceptional resolution and frame rate options
- Advanced synchronization and control of multi-camera systems
- Unique imaging capabilities for greater system magnification & depth of field
- Long record times - onboard mass storage up to 2TB
- Flexible workflows for unique applications